Revibe Yourself in the Azores
Do you need a break? A chance to Revibe yourself?
Are you stuck in the Grind?
Do you Need to get AWAY?
Are you looking for a way to reset?
Join us for a chance to experience a peaceful paradise - breathtaking views, rich culture, welcoming people, fresh food, a slower pace to life.
Terceira will bring you to the present moment by demanding your attention. Take a deep breath of something different. We are offering you a variety of options on this retreat. Feel free to do everything or absolutely nothing. We invite you to bring a book and maybe a sketchbook. In our crazy lives it's hard to imagine having absolutely nothing to do for an entire week. This is your chance to fill your time with anything you choose, and not feel a tiny bit guilty about it!. What will you choose to spend your time doing? This is how you Revibe.
February 6 - February 14
The retreat includes
- Round trip airfare from Boston or NYC
- Accommodations (Based on double occupancy) for 7 nights on the island of Terceira in the Azores. The oceanfront Terceira Mar Hotel boasts breathtaking views of the coastline and Mount Brazil and is just steps from the historic city center of Angra do Heroísmo, classified by UNESCO as World Heritage.
- Daily breakfast buffet overlooking the ocean
- daily yoga classes in the hotel studio and excursions to other locations
- daily hikes to Mount Brasil (except the full day tour)
- 1/2 day walking tour of the city of Angra do Heroismo. This tour is intended to help you familiarize yourself with the city so that you will feel comfortable exploring on your own! We start at the highest point of the city and make your way down through the gorgeous botanical gardens, visit the fresh market, locate the many cafes and restaurants, learn how to make your way to the ocean, and experience the rich history of this UNESCO World Heritage city.
- Full day tour of the island which will allow you to experience the entire exterior of the island. Learn about the many colorful cultural traditions of the island, stop and take in the sheer beauty of nature, enjoy an authentic lunch, visit an otherworldly moss park shaded by a forest of eucalyptus trees and giant ferns, taste the cheese of the island right where it's made. Truly a day that will make you fall in love with the island.
- Afternoon tour - experience a sunset on the island and enjoy a visit to a family run winery. See the way grapes are grown in the Azores, taste the red and white wine that is grown there and enjoy the view
- Additional tour options available for a fee- bike riding, whale watching, volcano tours, gastronomical tours, hiking, car rental
Begin and end each day with a view of the Atlantic Ocean and fill your time with things you truly enjoy. You're sure to return refreshed and ready to tackle life again.
The package is being offered for $1,599. In order to reserve your spot we will need a deposit of $500 by October 31, 2018. The trip will go to your cart at the full price. To pay the $500 deposit only enter the Coupon Code RetreatDeposit. The balance will be due by December 15th.
Price increase -Due to the limited amount of flights that travel to the island this low price will increase to $1,849 as of November 1st.